1. I recently (i.e., this morning) decided to cut out Julian's morning nursing session.
2. At the moment, he has decided that he no longer likes me.
3. Upon pumping (sorry male readers, if I
4. He's happily chewing on his Papa's shoe now, so I guess he's over it.
5. I'd try to stop him, but I know it's useless. He cannot be stopped. He cannot be deterred. He cannot be dissuaded.
6. That boy loves shoes. (In a goat-like, I should be worried about tetanus sort of way, not a Manolo Blahnik, I should be worried about his teenage years sort of way.)
7. My daughter thinks that tortilla chips are an acceptable breakfast food.
8. I feel like a hypocrite telling her no when I just ate leftover garlic bread.
9. I told her no anyway.
10. She's having a banana instead.
11. I hate bananas.