Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Things I've Learned Since I Last Posted

1. I do not like Meatball & Mozzarella Lean Pockets.
2. Just when you think the world has offered up its entire repertoire of uneducated, overzealous jerks, it proves you wrong.
3. I am so terribly and irrationally afraid of zombies that even humorous tales and pictures of them can freak me out for days.
4. Bright Eyes and Sufjan Stevens make pretty awesome music.
5. Giving up tv for Lent sucks.
6. Sudoku is addicting.
7. I like making lists more than actually completing the things on the lists.
8. Now that I'm on a diet, my coffee order is longer and more complicated than the Gettysburg address ... in Dutch.
9. Andy Stanley is a smart cookie, and I like what he's talking about.
10. I suck at updating this thing. (I promise to decrease those suck levels.)

No comments: